There is very little you can do to influence or predict the outcome at Bingo. Bingo is a game of luck and is played primarily for fun. However, below are some useful tips submitted by visitors.
Bingo tips submitted by visitors
- Never play more cards than you can watch, be careful of "play all you want for $" you'll end up going nuts trying to watch all your cards!!!
- Never bang while you are dabbing, dabbers work better if you dab lightly. If you bang hard chances are your dabber will leak. - Submitted by avid player.
- Paper cards with lower card numbers (free space #) tend to have the numbers closer together card #1 (B-1, 2, 3, 4 & 5; I-16, 17, 18, 19 & 20). Longer games like Coveralls tend to draw numbers in sperts close together. 16 17 then 19 and 20 come out. To win more coveralls, try to come in early and get the first set of paper cards issued. On big nights managers stock the counter with plenty cards usually the ones on top are the lowest free space number cards. Check the next coverall for yourself. Notice the flashboard. Lighted up numbers usually in sets by the 30'th number called. -
Submitted by: Chris Dudak Bingo Manager Extraordinaire!
- Be curtious to those around you. Do not yell out loud the number you need!
- Burning the number (on paper cards) does not mean that it will come out the next time.
- Buy a card for a neighbor once a night. You never know when you will want one more game when your wallet says it's time to go!
- Share the wealth when you win. Toss out a lucky dollar to those around you when you win. If they win a larger jackpot, they could return the lucky dollar (ten fold)! Especially if they win with your lucky dollar!
- If you want to win at bingo. Play bingo on nights that are generally slower for the operators (Monday - Thursday usually less players than weekends). Being a game of chance if there are fewer players then there are fewer cards in play. If you have as many cards as you can comfortably play and there are fewer cards in play, due to lower crowds, then you have a larger percent of cards in play. Odds in your favor? I think so! Especially if the hall you play at offers electronic bingo (computer bingo) and you have 2 or 3 cards per game.
- Don't continually gripe to your partner about your lousy numbers. It really gets on your neighbour's nerves.
- Don't forget to bring tape. Some special games are played on single strips purchased separately, and it's easier to dab them if they're taped together. Hint #2 - tape on the back, not the front.
- Make sure you cover up a mistake. Example you dabbed G 56 instead of 57. Use a different color to dab it with.
- Use 2 dabbers of different colors when you play games like odd/even or 6-4-9-. it helps when the caller is checking your numbes.
Great gambling site
Use the "Main Menu" on the top right margin to explore this site. This is a comprehensive gambling site with advice on winning, how to gamble, Betting systems, gambling articles, world land-based casinos directory, bingo halls directory, casino reviews (reviewed and rated), the best Online casinos, free online games, and lots of gamblers information and resources.
Topics covered include game rules, how to play, how to win, betting strategies, gambling tips, glossary, on: Blackjack, Roulette (showing Table layouts of American, European and French roulettes and also the fast-play Roulite version), Poker classic and variants including Texas hold'em and Let-it-ride, Craps (dice game), Jackpot slots, Videopoker, Video games, Baccarat, Keno, Lotto/Lottery, Powerball, Bingo, Sports betting, Horse and Greyhound racing (including racetracks, race programs and results), and new gambling games.
This is the gambling website with lots of information and resources as well as helpful advice and frequent updates thanks to your helpful feedback.
* Winning games
Live poker sites
Search il dado
Ask il dado
Join il dado
Rate il dado
About il dado
Contact il dado
Home ¬ Start here!
Handy jump links